Entering Winter mood...not just yet

Hi everyone,
I just want to say thank you for all the people who started to follow my blog. I am new to blogger so it's very encouraging and motivating to see the numbers of views increasing each week.
 
 This week I am posting random pictures that I took this month. Winter is almost there and yet the Fushias and Geraniums that I have in my garden are still there ...standing, fighting against rain and storm, still showing their beautiful colours. Maybe it's time to gather everything into the greenhouse!
Plus our Halloween pumpkins pics that we've done with the children and my latest painted projects.









 

y


Our Drilled Pumpkins
HOW TO:
Prepare your pumpkin as usual removing all the seeds, scooping out the inside.
stick your chosen stencil on it or draw your own design with a marker and get your drill!
Drill through it, Clean it (as it is a bit messy). The kids loved it!
Light it up!



 
 

y

 

Piano stool

 
I am a fan of hessian and this piano stool will definitely stay in its underwear!
I will post the Before & After makeover soon.


 
 
 


y

 
CARVED CABINET
This is my latest acquisition. I made a mix of Aubusson chalk paint and Old white with a tiny bit of black paint to make this gorgeous grey/blue...ish colour. Heavily distressed with 120 sandpaper and wax with a mix of clear and dark wax. Love it!



 
 

y

 
My fav paints & tools

I have tried and tested many paints but I definitely stick with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint range and Farrow & Ball. They smell nice, it's a delight to work with them and they are good quality paint.




y


 
next post
Next week I will reupholster the Voltaire chair and I will post the whole process. Stay tune!

vvvv

Comments

Popular Posts