Atelier de Campagne : Get inspired

I have to say my love for French antiques has been revived and taken to a new level since I stumbled onto this gorgeous website and Blog Atelier de Campagne.
It is based in United States and they import French Antiques and Vintage. Living in the UK, I will probably never have a chance to see all this beautiful and stylish finds but at least I have some pictures that are a mine of inspiration for me and for you...Enjoy!











 
The pictures are an absolute delight and inspirational especially for amateur photographer like me!
The colours used in their entire décor are always neutrals : grey shades, old white, weathered wood, gold, rusty and of course heavily distressed. My aim is to achieve or at least implement some of this rusty stylish atmosphere into my Tiny Victorian British  Home. I hope you enjoyed it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts