SUMMER FRESHEN UP!


Summer freshen up!

June is a cheerful month, I always think. The countryside is blossoming, the temperature gets warmer and we...we  are all running after a parasol, a barbecue, the lawnmower to make sure everything is ready and in pretty good shape for the first sunny days spent in the garden!

It is also a good month to declutter the entire house, storing the “winter items” in the attic and refresh the decor with a lick of paint and pops of seasonal colour.

This is my decor for this summer. I just add a few colour items like my lovely flamingo cushion, pink candle, green bottles and some fresh bay leaves found in the garden. I hope you will find a bit of inspiration for your own interior and remember it doesn't need to cost a lot. Have a lovely summer!
 
k
 
 
LIVING ROOM
 





















KITCHEN to be continued...







 
 
 
k


Comments

Popular Posts